Be on the look-out for a post with a chance to win FREE tickets :). I hope to have that up tomorrow. There is a coupon link at the bottom of this post as well. Here is a little bit about the event....
LEGO® KIDSFEST Phoenix: July 12 – 14
Three Acres of Hands-On Educational Fun for All Ages
The LEGO® KidsFest national tour stops at the University of Phoenix Stadium July 12 – 14, 2013, bringing all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in this three acre activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
• LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
• LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
• Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
• Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
• LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
• Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
• LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
• LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
• Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
• Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
• Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
• And much more, covering over 150,000 square feet of space
“Any family who likes to be inspired, get hands-on and have fun together won’t want to miss LEGO KidsFest,” said Vince Rubino, LEGO events manager. “We’re bringing so many activities for Phoenix-area families to test and showcase their creativity and building skills in what is sure to be a family event to remember.”
Based on sell-out attendance in previous markets, advance ticket purchase is strongly encouraged.
Five sessions – all identical – are available for the Phoenix July 12 – 14th tour stop. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $21 for adults and $19 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
If you are planning on attending, here is a link to a coupon where adults pay the same prices as kids :) http://www.arizonakidsguide.com/coupon.php?bid=11141&dealid=1264®ionid=384